Beth_CatoMember since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Everything going wrong all at once!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Every Day Fiction
In bed I like to read:
Something that takes me to a far different world than mine.
Right now, I'm reading:
Children of God by Mary Doria Russell
Latest Memoir (of 44):
Too shy to speak, I type.
- Too shy to speak, I type.
- Email made his naval deployment tolerable.
- Electricity's out. PANIC. World ending. Frantic.
- Met online, married, tenth anniversary. Yay!
- At 30, already crazy cat lady.
- Sometimes nightmares are better than reality.
- My carpet hides pee stains nicely.
- I have worn various bodily fluids.
- Potty training: smelly version of hell.
- Autism breaks my heart, every day.
- Want another child, a normal one.
- “I told you so” gets redundant.
- We kiss, morning breath and all.
- I will watch hockey with him.
- He can’t weigh less than me.