Member since April, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I would be talking about making a choice to do the 'right' thing and finding out that the choice I made wasn't right for me at all.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
news sites, mostly. I like the good news website best.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Right now, I'm reading:
The Essential Rumi, translations by Coleman Barks
Latest Memoir (of 9):
Pre-Season tonight with dad. So grateful.
- Pre-Season tonight with dad. So grateful.
- Was born 34 years ago today.
- 'Lonely' wasn't in the wedding vows.
- Once I let go, I'm gone.
- In a moment, you will know.
- Hold me, mom. Please hold me.
- Countless connections, never a soul meeting.
- Challenging to remember life before this.
- Somedays, six words are too much.