Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
He NEVER lets me out of the attic, so I escape during the night.
In bed I like to read:
the back of my eyelids.
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 54):
Check out Writerly203's attack on Wackjob!
- Check out Writerly203's attack on Wackjob!
- What's that noise? Check your pants!!
- Wife log-jams toilet with weekly dump.
- Loose lips don't just sink ships.
- Tattoo toilet bowl on mom's arse.
- Could've got drunk off his piss.
- Roadside flare is fat chix Glo-Stick.
- Gramps retirement home smells like mortuary.
- Volunteer to be Smithmag triteness censor.
- Floor-crawling toddler specializes in fingering outlets.
- Sawing dead limbs off family tree.
- Have a really, really nice day.
- Baby's in-car blow-out poops necessitated flares.
- Stepped on Lego with bare foot.
- Is it too early to drink?