Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Everything done the hard way. I'm so stubborn and can't settle for someone else's account of something before me, I have to experience it.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My blog, blogs that my students have created and writers from Poets and Writers, really anywhere I find a good story.
In bed I like to read:
On my Nook, so who knows what it will be. It changes often.
My favorite story of all time is:
Wow, I have to pick?! Well I guess it would have to be The Memory Keepers Daughter for a more modern read, but my favorite classic right now is Wuethering Heights.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 34):
Marriage is not worth your happiness.
- Marriage is not worth your happiness.
- Inside I see your strangling roots.
- Tired of crying, just let go.
- Innovation in the classroom changes lives.
- Children take risk despite certain judgement.
- To watch them hold heads higher.
- To hear, "I'm more confident now.".
- So many ancestors did the same.
- I draw the world's best stickfigures.
- Someone has to help open lockers.
- I like pencils, paper and pushing.
- Because being Queen is taken already.
- Education is the Nation's bright heart.
- Need money for Lego addiction enabling.
- Working on myself, no help necessary.