Member since November, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I'm not sure. My story is always changing.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
Latest Memoir (of 18):
God is peace within your soul.
- God is peace within your soul.
- Be who I want to be.
- Pass the Zadroga 9/11 health bill.
- Moving out. Mom will never forgive.
- Dad's cooking is better. Sorry Auntie.
- You're gone, but your light remains.
- Two years later. Still missing him.
- Growing tired of whiny Facebook 'friends'.
- Disappointed by politics. Faith in citizens.
- A twenty-first century American nomad.
- Given into hate for long enough.
- Epiphany today. Saw God in science.
- Love is not pain. Believe me.
- He died. I survived. Hope lives.
- When words fail, use fewer words.