Member since January, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
What seems perfect isn't even close.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Clair de Lune
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My maternal grandfather. He died when I was very young. I'd love to read his six word memoirs.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Something to do with my two little girls.
My favorite story of all time is:
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
In bed I like to read:
At the kitchen table I like to read. On my couch I like to read. In my car I like to read......
Latest Memoir (of 2333):
Kindness, a hobby. Maybe a career.
- Kindness, a hobby. Maybe a career.
- Was hopeful. It was short lived.
- Less seized days. More survived days.
- Who sets the angel's broken wings?
- My prayers are filled with "Why?".
- Texting my daughter. Modern day nagging.
- The lighthouse was really a train.
- Be nice. Earth's a small town.
- Sixword fashion statement. Your favorite duds.
- My bathroom breaks have background music.
- Mother. Equal parts verb and noun.
- Babybook additions: featured sixword, most commented.
- Eventually I will pick strawberries. Maybe.
- Dancing. Long after the music ended.
- Disabling rearview camera. Only looking forward.