Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
(I'm still a teen but)
Don't let them get to you.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
The Last Night by Skillet
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Either my mom or my old English teacher
My favorite story of all time is:
Harry Potter or The Hunger Games or The Weight of Silence
Right now, I'm reading:
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Sparknotes, Tumblr, Teen Ink, Figment, Smithteens, uhhhhhhhhh
In bed I like to read:
Latest Memoir (of 1190):
Adding to the list of states...
- Adding to the list of states...
- Two interviews next week, any advice?
- Doing "adult stuff" getting funny looks.
- Class is too triggering to finish...
- The medicines stopped improvement, what now?
- "Wait... You like boys? Since when?".
- Dad invited boyfriends to "family campout".
- Yet another Mother's Day without one.
- Wishing for Hogwarts owl about now.
- Graduation approaching, anxiety rising, letters sending.
- Using Youtube and Facebook to explain.
- Heart raced, not because of him.
- Too young for mystery heart problems.
- Adding more health problems, and surgeries.
- No longer the pink bike boy.