Bec_HMember since November, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
A lot of confusion and some wrong choices
In bed I like to read:
A good romance or something funny. I like to have great dreams when I sleep.
My favorite story of all time is:
Fool by Christopher Moore
Right now, I'm reading:
The Zombie Survival Guide
Latest Memoir (of 28):
Love forgets to breathe. Bring inhaler.
- Love forgets to breathe. Bring inhaler.
- "Men suck. Women suck. Let's fuck.".
- Funny. Creative. Smart. Still totally single.
- Disney Trip for Three. Fourth Wheel.
- Feel like I'm always left behind.
- Ever feel like screaming in the...?
- I love you but you're fat.
- I miss her hugs the most.
- Brought me back from the dead.
- Knowing when to scream. Laughing more.
- Had the knife. Put it down.
- Denied Kisses
- Close eyes. Open Arms. Love them.
- It was two thirty in the afternoon. Hiding in the bathroom from my eighth grade …
- I wish she was still here.