Member since May, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
you only live once, enjoy now.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
This is my life so i get to do what i want with it!
Right now, I'm reading:
The Limit by Kristen Landon
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Look at the gods up above...
- Look at the gods up above...
- She told him I was cheating...
- Dig deeper, and you'll find hope.
- She loves me, I love her!
- Guns, bombs, America has enough souliders.
- Junk equals cheap, healthy equals expensive.
- Sent me a wii, from Florida.
- We show our love by yelling.
- And she wonders why I.
- Stop biting nails... Thank you braces.
- A new day makes me happy.
- What is a good six word?
- Cleaner and nicer, so not Earth.
- You broke it, I fix it.
- Go ahead, burn my favorite food.