Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
In the cemetery where Al Jolson was buried
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Honeymoon phase. addicted like a junkie.
- Honeymoon phase. addicted like a junkie.
- I love what I can't control.
- Wish we could sleep in...ONCE!
- Before death, mom said: "marry her".
- Wipe off countertops. THEN sweep floor!
- Can't WAIT to not miss you.
- Kissed as if she were clean.
- My sleeping daughter's face. nothing compares.
- Received upgrade. still miss you? wtf?
- We never stood a damn chance.
- Bruised heart covered in your fingerprints.
- Your tenderness was performance; words, fog.
- Memories are just projections of lies.