Member since February, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Be Yourself Before It's Too Late
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Someone actually relates to me.
My favorite story of all time is:
The City Of Ember By Jeanne Dupprau
Latest Memoir (of 15):
My Body Feels Like a Marionnette.
- My Body Feels Like a Marionnette.
- Can't Go A Day Without Criticism.
- Fitting in Just Pushes You Farther.
- It Was all Just a Game.
- We Try To be Different People.
- We Try Life, But Don't Succeed.
- If You're a Puppet Whose Puppeteer.
- Let's All Dance Until We Die.
- Try To Run, It Catches Up.
- I'll Try To Be Me Now.
- The Colors mix; they turn black.
- I Ask The Question; no answer.
- Being in love is very lonely.
- The Madness takes over the sanity.
- Trying to hide the painful memories.