Member since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Mountains out of molehills. :-P
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Scott Pilgrim Series
Right now, I'm reading:
In between novels. Next read on my list is Good Omens by Neil Gaiman though.
Latest Memoir (of 15):
To shampoo bottles: I'm a rockstar.
- To shampoo bottles: I'm a rockstar.
- "Oh well" rather than "What If?".
- "Meat" for "Meet": Vegetarian Freudian Slip?
- Mismatched socks match my scattered mind.
- Fixed the copier; felt like mechanic!
- Teaching love, but with empty resume.
- Ska music is my spiritual coffee.
- Petting others' dogs...just feels like cheating.
- People pay me to do this?
- Music: just another word for "magic".
- Tonight, simplicity is synonmous with beautiful.
- Students chatter. Ask question. Suddenly silence.
- Your name forgotten, your smile not.
- Tuesdays are just Monday: Act Two.
- Life's quieting when the music's loud.