Member since October, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Everything is worth it by thirty-three.
Latest Memoir (of 90):
Reader, I married him. The end.
- Reader, I married him. The end.
- Little girls shouldn't say, "That's hot.".
- Wished on stars til it worked.
- Three words...one year...worth waiting.
- Good books, great friends, infinite patience.
- Feeling melancholy, but not infinitely sad.
- Love songs were written for us.
- He strums me. We make music.
- Hope's feathers are starting to droop.
- He smiles, so I smile too.
- Tuesday night, no LOST, no plans.
- Netflix has ruined my social life.
- I would have named her Lanie.
- I didn't cry until he did.