Member since March, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
I did it my way
In bed I like to read:
What beautiful stars and who stole my roof?
My favorite story of all time is:
Jack and the Beanstalk
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I enjoy weekly trips to the library to check out books on poetry, astronomy, language and other topics.
Right now, I'm reading:
A book on 20th century poetry
Latest Memoir (of 4176):
Ink-like blood flows from writers' pens.
- Ink-like blood flows from writers' pens.
- Raging rivers were my best teachers.
- Archaeologists found me under pizza boxes.
- Mom howls for her lost puppy.
- We once tried high dive mating.
- Mud puddles pull me like magnets.
- We sometimes weep, peeling onions together.
- Horse-like, my bike knows the way.
- More junkyard dog than French poodle.
- I'm very persistent on being inconsistent.
- Tardy tortoises usually beat hasty hares.
- My life story's a suppository infomercial.
- Lost souls, fallen angels text me.
- Family Bible, staring at the names.
- Roadside memorial, crosses white as bone.