Member since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 17):
I still can't believe you're gone.
- I still can't believe you're gone.
- Had no son. Let daughters shine.
- Met The Beach Boys
- You used to be so brave.
- Husband shares all your best qualities.
- Nest empty. House quiet. Kitchen clean!
- Thank the owner after Christmas party.
- He led by example. How refreshing.
- Someone I admired...took the time.
- Still longing for summer: almost gone.
- For peanut butter. I'd do anything.
- One day at a time. Really.
- Clean and sober. It gets easier.
- Never made me feel second best.
- A father is forever. Choose wisely.