Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
sex, drugs, rock-and-roll. or lack thereof.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
my room. does that count?
In bed I like to read:
stories that make me stop 2cry
My favorite story of all time is:
The Mayor of Casterbridge
Right now, I'm reading:
Just finished The Kite Runner
Latest Memoir (of 13):
To be more active in fantasies.
- To be more active in fantasies.
- We reached fifth base. I exploded.
- Move out this year. still possible?
- Loved him. Secretly glad he's fired.
- Parents: wonder who loves me more.
- LOL'd after "ILY". But really, ILY.
- Sucking pus: preferable to second date.
- FarmVille suggests I get a life.
- I still own a Dell... yikes!
- Cancer: pessimistic horoscope name, weak animal.
- Life: 2 many things 2 contemplate.
- My steel fortress: advance with caution.
- Nana agrees: life sucks, coffee helps.