Member since March, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Fish heads, Fish heads, Rolly-polly Fish Heads
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
A billionaire with poor judgement and bad taste.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Some asinine decisions will pay off.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
East of the Web, Clarkes World, critique group
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
receiving a letter stating that I was pre-declined for an offer.
In bed I like to read:
Douglas Adams, David Wong, Terry Pratchett, etc.
My favorite story of all time is:
"The Bet" Anton Chekhov
Right now, I'm reading:
"One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", "Elephant Girl", "Restaurant at the End of the Universe", etc.
Latest Memoir (of 1050):
Yoda: Kermit the frog with attitude.
- Yoda: Kermit the frog with attitude.
- I conquered without coming or seeing.
- What worlds anxiously await your presence?
- Use your tragedy to write humor.
- No monkey-style kungfu, don't sling poo.
- Pencils aren't for stabbing, use knife.
- Bacon-wrapped broccoli equals a clean plate.
- Excelling at awesomeness since 1776, bitches!
- One solar flare from the Stone-Age.
- Siri, it's time to freak out.
- What Shakespearean character reflects your nature?
- Freak out only once per week.
- Never feed the Gremlins after midnight.
- Don't know where bodies are buried.
- My pad Thai defeats Muay Thai.