Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
A good friend's story.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Outlaw Bible of American Poetry
Latest Memoir (of 46):
- Became a stoner on medical leave.
- Not charmed, not happy, but trying. .
- I don't dream of anything anymore.
- I am sick. And I'm scared.
- I am happy I'm breathing today.
- Once believed I could be free.
- My plans irrelevant after those words.
- Why? Why must I question everything?
- All faded before I appreciated it.
- Don't believe in your conventions anymore.
- Screw life's plans, I've failed again.
- I thought I was falling alone.
- High release. Mind free. Puzzle complete.