Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
My friends and I acting crazy and talking to the point where we don't know what we are talking about. Getting paint and glue everywhere and having to clean it up. Having my cello extremely out of tune and feeling too lazy to tune it.
Latest Memoir (of 44):
We were best friends before her...
- We were best friends before her...
- Finally realizing there's no school Monday.
- We used to be friends... remember?
- I'm a Redwood. Tall and Strong.
- I'm a speck on a globe.
- I watch the world from windows.
- Watch out! My brain's on autopilot!
- Feelings: Why make life more difficult??
- Stranger. Friend. Best Friend. Stranger Again.
- Left my fear on the drop.
- SAT, sushi, and caramel apple? Yeah!
- Teacher keeps sending emails about APES...
- I like you... not your actions.
- "Zoë... not Zöe." I explain again...
- My enemy, procrastination, has struck again!