Member since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
either candy, killers or any long story that ends with "but its not like i ould know that from experience, right?"
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Anywhere i can find a good one.
In bed I like to read:
The grimms fairy tales (always the original)
My favorite story of all time is:
The left hand of god (its not religous, trust me its good.)
Right now, I'm reading:
um. duh? SMITH six word memoirs!!!
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Loves to hate, hates to love.
- Loves to hate, hates to love.
- Beyond obsessive, self-corrective, near destruction. Teenager.
- Better a fool than a fake.
- My life saved on a flashdrive.
- I became one of those people.
- I'm not schizophrenic. Yes I am.
- I am alone in this room.
- Why I lost to natural selection.
- Beat friend. Another sister. Back stabber.
- If I knew, I would'nt've asked.
- You lost, I won. Im unhappy.
- Insanity is the only way out!
- Love with heart, hate with mind.
- Lost in thought. Not coming back.