Member since December, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Constant stream of my needs, wants, and non-acceptance. Accepting them is true reading of who I really am.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
End of separation, merge into globality, and ceasing the constant cycle of me, mine, and more!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My thoughts, my past and my future: and how to end the illusion.
My favorite story of all time is:
How silly! I have been believing in my story created by them.
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Fighting inner bulls. Winning chances slim.
- Fighting inner bulls. Winning chances slim.
- Waiting for plumber. Constipated a week.
- Worrying not what will happen. Allowing.
- Tenth year anniversary. Rattler never used.
- Hurt! Snowball fight. Almost killed me.
- Find love within, surrender it outside.
- Whole world begins and ends within.
- Resolving issues within resolves everything outside.
- Loving them starts with loving me.
- Christmas dessert delights devoured indiscriminately, dangerously.
- Permitting presence purges pretentious past problems.
- Prove you exist: breathe without effort.
- Being six, still adoring Santa's slickness.