Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 25):
Alone. no add convinced me otherwise.
- Alone. no add convinced me otherwise.
- Dad spoke at every veteran assembly.
- I eat what I'm allergic to.
- Happiness? Lost. Hope? Still searching.
- I said I wouldn't miss him...
- When life crashes, hope. Always.
- I will still keep moving forward.
- He = teardrops on my guitar.
- No wonder my life is sh*t.
- Fought DVDs, Fighting Blu-Ray. Saving VHS!
- I cry everyday, but nobody knows.
- I call, nobody... I call again.
- Buy it ...2 weeks, give away.
- Fork in the road.... took U-turn.
- Body in America, Heart in England.