Member since April, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Slow down, read up, write like no one's reading.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
...shocking, plain shocking.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Another perception. Another dimension.
Right now, I'm reading:
In bed I like to read:
...the back of my eyelids...
My favorite story of all time is:
Latest Memoir (of 231):
They said it was a positive!
- They said it was a positive!
- One Love One Life No Strife.
- Pondering. Wine. Asked. Crying. Wine. Trying.
- Love those lost, love those here...
- Underneath under-sexed, thinking about sexy sixes.
- Some thoughts are better not Six'd...
- "For Holiday Duration, Family Not Trusted".
- Icing palm. Icing on the cake.
- Contemplating second half, hoping for Overtime...
- Working for self...Head Manager Needed.
- Zig...Zag...Die. People Cry. RIP.
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday...Plunging Country.
- Be different, it fits you well...
- Balance it out. Invite it in.
- Four more beers? Four more tears?