Member since October, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
The Museum of Early American Tools by Eric Sloane
Latest Memoir (of 27):
I keep forgetting we're just pretending.
- I keep forgetting we're just pretending.
- Breast cancer is cramping my style.
- Full disclosure didn't lift the weight.
- Please count your words, people. SIX!!!
- Perfecting the secret art of self-deception.
- Scoot over. Quit hogging the handbasket.
- One minute, cyclist. Next minute, quadriplegic.
- Obsolete brain chemistry causes useless emotions.
- Maybe I should let cancer win.
- Isn't "sugar" a four letter word?
- "Maybe we shouldn't mail these invitations?".
- Perfect, except for the BDSM thing.
- Upward mobility is just a myth.
- Still hot, even with breast cancer.
- Music is my religion. Let's dance!