Member since October, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Teach Like Your Hair's On Fire by Rafe Esquith
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
school. I'm a student teacher at the moment and I read my student's work.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Don't fall for him -- he sucks.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Sarcastically pretending my life is anywhere near bad.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
the story of us...
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My eleventh grade creative writing teacher.
Latest Memoir (of 23):
Need advice on my secret life.
- Need advice on my secret life.
- You are not to be forgotten.
- I know I am lazy tomorrow.
- Hurricane last week, snowstorm this week.
- Wonder where my space heater is.
- No subway. No peace of mind.
- Yesterday, New York City's skyline slept.
- Sandy: Perfect Excuse for Family Time.
- The sky was grey. Then red.
- These buttons remind me of Earth.
- Wednesday. Thinking up outfit for Friday.
- The best man I know: Permanently.
- Miss my grandpa. Never met him.
- Long arms can reach for stars.
- Subway: Trying to Decide Who's Homeless.