Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
In bed I like to read:
half sitting up
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 15):
When? Only you can really say.
- When? Only you can really say.
- Use less, and don't feel useless.
- Before everything, he must call back.
- You've never met anyone like me.
- Compliments are free, and very effective.
- You only truly affect your own.
- With or without, my art thrives.
- Your cycle ends with me, Mom.
- Realize that I'm not the enemy.
- Write daily. Draw daily. Repeat everyday.
- Ate well, forgot I was loveless.
- If you fall, remember to rise.
- Living to create. Creating to live.
- He understood me. I believed him.
- His legacy is in my remembering.