Angela71Member since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 15):
Drowning in this sea of fools.
- Drowning in this sea of fools.
- People can't count to six. Sad.
- Snuggie, you are my true love.
- He still calls. I've moved on.
- She always knows when I'm lying.
- Has swine flu got you down?
- My dogs were loyal. He wasn't.
- She Moans
- I like "drinking the Kool-Aid".
- I always smile when he calls.
- He had "man boobs". Strike three.
- We dog owners need plastic bags.
- I love me some chocolate cake.
- Moved looking for Happiness. Never found.
- Broke up before Valentine's Day....again.