Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Caregiving! I'm the oldest of four, babysat for the whole neighborhood, have three kids and a grown up one I call Dave, manage apartments and mother the whole neighborhood. It never ends.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Blogspot, Parents, Good Housekeeping, Oprah
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Been reading the Robert Jordan series "Wheel of Time." Getting ready to start book #5.
Latest Memoir (of 18):
Surgery this week. Scared to death.
- Surgery this week. Scared to death.
- Yo-yo of my heart, come back!
- First glance. Desire. Conversation. Revulsion. Flight.
- My strength, my rock, my husband.
- Culinary genius, deep fried strawberry poptarts.
- Pizza Port, my husband's other love.
- Salsa, avocado, lime, shrimp, tortillas, lunch!
- Re-cycled crap is still crap.
- Friendship lost in a silent void.
- Twice we met. Once we loved.
- Oh, where has my muse gone?
- Commonality in humans: eat, breathe, live.
- You always had a Bogart Complex.
- Addicted to Facebook. Must need therapy.