Member since October, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Discovering life through spirituality, healing self, loving relationships, creativity, the healing arts, social media, community-building, service, yoga, meditation, Reiki, world travel, shopping, magazines, books, working in my own business, Thai cuisine, and more.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Blogspot, Wordpress, Twitter, and other online ezines and web sites
In bed I like to read:
Magazines, books, and devotional texts
My favorite story of all time is:
Madeline children's book series
Right now, I'm reading:
Black Nature: Four Centuries of African American Nature Poetry (University of Georgia Press, 2009).
Latest Memoir (of 128):
Gratitude. grace. expression of so much.
- Gratitude. grace. expression of so much.
- My ears hear electronic sunshine.
- Monday. ginger tea. banana. sunshine. contentement.
- Allowing.giving thanks. staying still. om. namaste.
- Touching the earth with my words.
- Friendship comes from within you first.
- You can do more than before.
- People give you gifts in goodbye.
- My body is stronger & wiser.
- Made it to 47. Awake. Alive.
- Step back. Breathe. Pay Attention. Surrender.
- Saying no creates room for yes.
- Whispers inside remind me to live.
- Fierce Living from My Creative Heart.
- Running in AM opens me up.