Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
pulling myself up by my own bootstraps.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
books. Facebook. FanStory.
In bed I like to read:
graphic novels. Computers. Epic novels.
My favorite story of all time is:
One of them is On a Pale Horse, by Piers Anthony.
Right now, I'm reading:
Various graphic novels.
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Absent father now making it up.
- Absent father now making it up.
- Raised in wrong family. Creating own.
- All is love at Rethinking Everything.
- Car-repair bill; need more money now.
- Have life story, just forgot words.
- Forty-one, still wondering what to do.
- Parents say schools, prisons: same thing.
- Gave away child's toy. Mine: doom.
- Ain't anything new under the sun.
- Great people talk about ideas.
- How to create sense of accomplishment?
- Pain sometimes makes the best poetry.
- Self-care, so hard, where to begin?
- Talk less, learn more.
- Love is the answer and question.