Member since August, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
about ideas to write the story of my life
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Tablet Magazine and Vanity Fair and Slate and NY Times and NY Review of Books and Foreign Affairs etc.
In bed I like to read:
almost everything creative and interesting and full of ideas.
My favorite story of all time is:
haven't been yet through "all time"
Right now, I'm reading:
various books about political science
Latest Memoir (of 27):
The chance for a new nightmare.
- The chance for a new nightmare.
- Unuseful Monday, waiting for the Tuesday.
- Looking for a serious on-line relationship.
- Will keep my promises to myself.
- Open my eyes and keep smiling.
- Trying to discover the world around.
- Will never fall in love again.
- In love with my own indifference.
- Learned knowing him through status up-dates.
- Can't stop sipping my mint chocolate.
- Obscure question: do you like fish?
- My on-line boyfriend is away.
- Is anybody out there?
- He, the one and only
- My story-book is almost empty.