Member since August, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Run hard run fast run now.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Spilling something on the cream carpet.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My Kindle via clip-on light.
My favorite story of all time is:
Isabella and the Pot of Basil
Right now, I'm reading:
The World of Jacqueline Wilson
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Don't need wisdom. Pull 'em out.
- Don't need wisdom. Pull 'em out.
- Finish children's novel. Sell to children.
- Why's my wisdom tooth growing SIDEWAYS?
- "Remember, only fresh sasquatch will do...".
- "Shouldn't there be two layers here?".
- Hotdog in eye. Not entirely accidental.
- "Is this rabbit angry, mummy?" Buzzzz...
- "Why you? You looked like her.".
- Sniff your clothes while you're gone.
- "I promise, I can, watch me!".
- 9am: Tokyo, 11am: London. Teleportation successful.
- “Invisibility? Impossible.” Four clear heads nodded.
- But she didn’t check the wardrobe...
- “No I didn’t! I said... truck.”.
- "Gooey brown..." Delicious or, well, poo.