Member since June, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
*Being clumsy and awkward... yet incredibly lucky and grateful.
*Looking much younger than I actually am.
*Still having time to change the world... or so I hope.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
any time and place that suits me.
In bed I like to read:
Any of the books I happen to be reading at the time.
My favorite story of all time is:
Short story: The Meeting by Aimee Bender.
Novel: The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 270):
The internet is such a tease.
- The internet is such a tease.
- Vegetarian makes chicken broth... sick cat.
- I'd love to move, not pack.
- It's offical: I'm addicted to Pinterest.
- Feel myself cracking around the edges.
- Started sixing over three years ago...
- His ambition is a double-edged sword.
- Discovered the library's CD Section! Jackpot!
- Striving toward a probably inattainable goal.
- Irrational thoughts trump my logical argument.
- I'd even eat tuna for him.
- Sometimes being a grown up sucks.
- Frustration aches, begs to boil over.
- Favorite sound: Roller coaster, your laughter.
- Having support, allowing support. Very different.