Member since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Believe Hats Rock, but the soundtrack is not out yet.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Follow your heart. Have more fun.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
wanting too much and not knowing how to begin.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Nearly everywhere nowadays... in every conversation, at SMITH, NYT... I'm also an avid audio book listener.
In bed I like to read:
My dreams trapped in between my eyelids
My favorite story of all time is:
The Little Prince.
Right now, I'm reading:
(listening to) Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
Latest Memoir (of 1861):
Living intensively in tensed wired tenses.
- Living intensively in tensed wired tenses.
- Like arrows, quietness pierces my existence.
- The future. Childhood dreams. No regrets?
- I'm a certified, loving tree hugger.
- I left. Period. New book, please.
- Stupid smart iphone: "menstruation" became "masturbation".
- Like stars, her eyes stare wittingly.
- Still in the now California was.
- Point Lobos kept my heart hostage.
- Wordless. Lost alphabet in Yosemite's grandness.
- Tomorrow, San Francisco. I'm all smiles.
- Hello San Francisco. Any sixers around?
- Admire each other. Accept imperfections. Laugh.
- Make time, take time, give time.
- Hug like there's no more tomorrow.