Member since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Believe Hats Rock, but the soundtrack is not out yet.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Follow your heart. Have more fun.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
wanting too much and not knowing how to begin.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Nearly everywhere nowadays... in every conversation, at SMITH, NYT... I'm also an avid audio book listener.
In bed I like to read:
My dreams trapped in between my eyelids
My favorite story of all time is:
The Little Prince.
Right now, I'm reading:
(listening to) Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
Latest Memoir (of 1916):
Lip bitten pride wears Chanel rouge.
- Lip bitten pride wears Chanel rouge.
- Preparing bunker list. Just in case.
- Bucket list includes visiting own bunker.
- Let it flow. Let it fly.
- Let it be. Let it become.
- Always forgive. Never forget. The lesson.
- Incredibly rich and penniless. Welcome, happiness.
- Let it be. Let it was.
- This one memoir is for BanjoDan.
- Your god is my friend too.
- Increased silence volume. Thoughts keep blasting.
- Still misunderstanding his reasons. On purpose.
- "You'll..." (clairvoyant ran out of ink).
- He was right. I was bored.
- Sixes in sequence slowly reveal me.