Member since April, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Clumsiness. Tripping, Falling, running into people and things(walls) all and all leading to awkwardness for myself and those around me.
In bed I like to read:
That's a fact.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 23):
I've lost control, who am I?
- I've lost control, who am I?
- Honestly how bad would it hurt.
- What happens if I do move?
- Babysitting Nephew..I feel helpless & confused.
- I'm living in the wrong generation.
- Sometimes I wonder why I try.
- You hurt me, don't deserve that.
- Lost and Confused, Dazed and Alone.
- Got up before they could see.
- I am not respected by anyone.
- What's the solution to being alone?
- Feet are asleep, is walking possible?
- Thoughts are most real when thought.
- Not yours, in heart of hearts.
- Build a dam. Block these thoughts.