AlyssaMember since April, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Reading and writing...obviously (?!?!!!)
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Books. That's the best kind of reading you can do. I don't know where else I'd go.
In bed I like to read:
Hmm. A book.
My favorite story of all time is:
Snow Flower and The Secret Fan. Oh my goodness, it's amazing!
Right now, I'm reading:
I want to read Wicked so badly, it's my goal.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
My Crazy Best Friend
- My Crazy Best Friend
- Dove chocolates call my name daily.
- Green is love. But love's tough.
- I never said it would work.
- I'm trying an electrical "detox" diet.
- Who says I can't love Jim?
- I can love my pathetic life.
- Fell in love, wrote it down.
- Found myself through evil best friend.
- Me like green. Me live green.
- Makes no sense, just sounds good!
- The Office: incalcuable obssession: complete geek.