Member since October, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Dubstep Violin- Lindsey Stirling - Crystallize
I feel that you don't need many words to describe a persons life. Every step shows a persons direction.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
I guess, It would be my mom. I haven't spoken to her in a while, and I don't plan to, but I feel like she might get a hint or see how i feel about her and how im moving on, in just 6 words.
Latest Memoir (of 108):
Actions speak louder than your words.
- Actions speak louder than your words.
- Goodbye to 2012, Hello to opportunities.
- I'm official joining the Air Force.
- My heart goes out to NewTown.
- Insomniac afraid of her own dreams.
- What is the meaning of life?
- Didn't win lottery, maybe next time!
- Are Aliens Real? Yes or No.
- Define yourself in just 6 words.
- I don't have much to say.
- Everyone has scars, Everyone has stories.
- "I love you," He whispered softly.
- Dad wants Military, I want College...#HowdoItellhim.
- Who's going to light up night?#Pittsburgh.
- Here's my memoir of the day.