Member since January, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
fiction novels, poetry, and messages/letters from loved ones.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My mom or dad, they don't know how I feel most of the time, so I would want them to see this page and know me better.
Latest Memoir (of 25):
I gave up being your normal.
- I gave up being your normal.
- Chemo brain and titanium leg? YES.
- Still afraid to lose my heart.
- I hide from what I love.
- Breaking me is damn near impossible.
- Less muscle, but twice your strength.
- Cancer is what makes me strong.
- Young girls can get cancer too.
- Don't pretend I'm not gonna die.
- Strength is not me, But mine.
- I cant end up like her.
- Never knowing, is a relapse near?
- With hair gone... I stay strong.
- You can't understand, until you've experienced.
- Sweet angel, you left too soon.