AlleyMember since January, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 20):
Because I find enough trouble sober.
- Because I find enough trouble sober.
- Dear IRS, Kisses from Latin America.
- Only quiet because I have manners.
- Cee Lo Green said it best.
- Left eye can see only memories.
- Found $500 gold during community service.
- Always chose my daughter over hims.
- Tried to be like my dad.
- Dammit better call the lawyer again.
- Hitman threat pissed me off. Testified.
- Cried more when my dog left.
- Got sober. Life’s no less weird.
- Now I know what love is.
- At 31 drugs erased my memories.
- Hey optimist, no one survives life.