Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I wouldn't do that.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
The Onion, Click Opera, friends blogs, my own livejournal archives
In bed I like to read:
My doctor advises against reading in bed
My favorite story of all time is:
girl meets boy, etc
Right now, I'm reading:
Stitches, Drop City, The Book of Scotlands
Latest Memoir (of 71):
He believed me. I'm marrying him.
- He believed me. I'm marrying him.
- Trying to feel dignified in pajamas.
- All of my followers are robots.
- Say hi to Ohio for me.
- My story doesn't end this way.
- The thrill of intimacy with strangers.
- I'm losing my mind. Forced Taoism.
- Proud of my fake good self-esteem.
- Six words is about my limit.
- No need - CFS, always on.
- Your song is in my head.
- Be happy! You are in love.
- I shouldn't have listened to them.
- I hate being reminded I'm sick.
- Maybe I'm confused because I'm brilliant.