Member since November, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
I want my baby back ribs.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Me forgetting to take the garbage out in time.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
The great Gatsby.
Right now, I'm reading:
A sentence on a website entitled "Right now, Im reading;
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Girls just wanna have fun.
Latest Memoir (of 11):
How about war, war at three?
- How about war, war at three?
- Hey neighbor, whats wrong with wifi?
- America, Can I PLEASE be famous?
- I want my baby back ribs!
- Be in this house by twelve!
- Do you use blue magic grease?
- Dang, coulda sista get a Jew?
- Yawn, where you go, not again!
- No you didn't, Yes I DID!
- Wake up &smell the pee; kids.
- Cant complain...then again, I can.