Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I was a child model, got fat, then decided to work the business. Graduated Magna Cum Laude from USC in Film and Social Work. Currently work at "Family Guy" and write for "Hello Giggles".
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Vice Magazine, Heeb Magazine, The New Yorker, This American Life, Ted.com
In bed I like to read:
Short Stories and Poetry....Sedaris, Safran Foyer
My favorite story of all time is:
People of Paper
Right now, I'm reading:
100 Years of Solitude
Latest Memoir (of 399):
- Preschool Exes
- We bonded over our deviated septums.
- Orthodox Jewish Preschool. Reform Sunday School.
- Unemployed. more than twenty-seven weeks now.
- My synapses tell me i'm lost.
- Career goal: go to dinosaur camp.
- Move in, move away, live alone.
- Have a love-hate relationship with "internet".
- Studying brain development. mine's still growing.
- Secret ingredients: honey, cinnamon, and salsa.
- Unproductive in or out an office.
- Dinner incomplete without you across me.
- Divorcing the internet. sign here____. thanks.
- Haven't figured it (me) out yet.
- He drew us in the sand.