Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
A Workingman's History of Cote D'Ivorie
Latest Memoir (of 77):
I got stalked on this site.
- I got stalked on this site.
- Had Opal, lost Opal, want Opal.
- If she were here, if only.....
- Bishop takes Knight. I take Queen.
- Rash? Then open your mouth.
- Froze toes delivering papers; still angry.
- What's with all the guns, America?
- So, God? It gets better, right?
- My dream arteries are still clogged.
- Nothing more fulfilling than teaching literature.
- Foodies: America's least interesting cultural figures.
- Won't do it with lights on.
- Back then, Cobain embodied our malaise.
- When hope is depleted, Konerko replenishes.
- Bad memories sting, traumatic memories shame.