Member since December, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Right now, I'm reading:
Tina Fey's "Bossypants."
In bed I like to read:
with my boo.
Latest Memoir (of 59):
Self-employed. Love and hate my boss.
- Self-employed. Love and hate my boss.
- "Man's world" allows this woman begrudgingly.
- Today is cheat on diet day!
- Disappointed, but not sure in what.
- Another welt, just like mom gave.
- Me: "Baptists Gone Bad" case study.
- My timing is way off today.
- Clogged plumbing leaves dirty dish mountains.
- Spent the day lovingly dehydrating fruit.
- Tumbled gracelessly in front of coworkers.
- Frustrated and sleeping on the couch.
- Snowed in: running out of creativity.
- She's working late. I'm incredibly bored.
- Snow made me a housewife today.
- Butchered dinner. She ate it anyway.