Member since March, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
He who unintentionally showed me the path to a world of unprecedented joy, impossible hope, ever flowing tears, and profound sympathy. My too good to be true nightmare.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
She wanted nothing in specific, and this is exactly what she got.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Do Stupid Shit Before Its too Late
Latest Memoir (of 32):
A lifetime of consistent diet failures.
- A lifetime of consistent diet failures.
- Tonight, I'm crying the memories away.
- A day as short as life.
- Leme be ur last prioity, again.
- Never too young to lose a-mind.
- Smart cute comments you used-to say.
- My too good to-be true nightmare.
- Love remains the best of fates.
- Big achievements that was never wanted.
- Peace, serenity, searching for the impossible.
- Get out of my life please!
- Have long healthy life, why on-earth?
- You matter most, said by no-one-ever.
- Geometrically representing signals using basis functions.
- Friendly universe, furious God, Meaningless life.