Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Arranging a sitter to attend the parents meeting at my kiddos school, getting to the right place on time dressed like an adult....on the wrong day. This doesn't just apply to parenting situations.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Zyte aggrigates them for me. So lazy. I know. And my Tumblr dashboard.
In bed I like to read:
Cheesy young adult novels...yes like Twilight.
My favorite story of all time is:
This is one of those impossible questions. First that popped into my mind are the shorts in Kissing in Manhattan. But seriously...how can you answer this?!
Right now, I'm reading:
minds... and my url not posting on here...here it is /twoyearoldshadow.tumblr.com
Latest Memoir (of 40):
Lightsaber making is a lost art.
- Lightsaber making is a lost art.
- Out of my bubble, bus lady.
- Tourist at home, camera in hand.
- Hot yoga, extra laundry, extra awesome.
- Don't say "donut" around my son.
- Cold night, late bus, shivery me.
- Bob the Builder, nearly every morning.
- Tang was good, I miss Tang.
- Cholesterol tested fine, feed me eggs!
- Glitter lids not removable. Those bastards.
- I never regret dessert any more.
- Biscuits and gravy in Minnesota, myth.
- Moody all day? Start new tomorrow.
- Left-over spinach dip makes awesome omelets.
- Coffee, snuggle, honey waffles. Perfect morning.