Member since April, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
stuff that will quiet the voices and help me fall asleep.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
All of it! Still changing and still having adventures.
Latest Memoir (of 15):
Don't procrastinate on life. Live it.
- Don't procrastinate on life. Live it.
- Old life stowed in a box.
- My fridge feeds my soul
- He called me a handsome woman.
- 35 and ready to meet dad.
- Love big and never regret it.
- Wish that educating oneself was trendy.
- Humbled every day by unconditional love.
- Tomorrow already feels heavy. Calling him.
- First time calling my "dad." Overwhelming.
- I cooked. I fed. I conquered.
- Never met Dad. That's not OK.
- Wishing he'd look for me instead.
- Walking through life stubbing my toes.
- Exiled at birth to another mother.