Member since September, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
That I have dreams that haunt me all day.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My latest borrowed or purchased book.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.
Right now, I'm reading:
Illusions by Aprilynne Pike.
Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard.
Latest Memoir (of 100):
How I Lost What Was Never Really Mine
- How I Lost What Was Never Really Mine
- Sagittarius seeking sagittarius seeking a sagittarius.
- Still offers to pay for gas!
- The older, maybe wiser. More heartbreak.
- Picked you up off the floor.
- Attend school with greenest building ever.
- How can I make this stop?
- Why do I fall so fast?
- I fall fast and hard. Ouch.
- "Clean-up on aisle five". "Ahh, fuck".
- Girls always know more than boys.
- He left me for the marines.
- College writing taken inside Elementary school.
- College class on comic books. Seriously.
- Attends college with greenest building, nation.