Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Having three places to be simultaneously!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
umm...i don't. i sleep (as much as i can, anyway)
Right now, I'm reading:
Brave New World--i'm just on the first page, pretty good so far (but what book isn't good on the first page?)
Latest Memoir (of 38):
Purpose: Is food love or fuel?
- Purpose: Is food love or fuel?
- Marketing Major: Manipulating Media for Money.
- Mom's kisses: the best alarm clock.
- Thinks my bedhead is still cute.
- Hurricane Diet includes Oatmeal and MacNCheese.
- Writing about cleansing with tears. help?
- Anxiously pining away for evasive inspiration.
- A new era of addiction: technology.
- Got a minute? cuz i don't.
- No inspiration. six words too much.
- Give me a break (kit-kat bar).
- I'm not a magic eight ball.
- Tired of demands. yearning for sleep.
- Hope french baguette lady never returns.
- To One Narcissistic Yonker And Friend.